Dienstag, 10. März 2015

Looking Forward To Romance

연애를 기대해 (Looking Forward To Romance/ Waiting For Love/  Hope For Love/ Expect To Date) is a Korean mini drama series consisting of two episodes that aired on September 11th and September 12th 2013 on KBS2.

Story: The drama centers around Joo Yeon-ae who is a romantist in a world where dating is about money and brain. Though she has the looks and a good personality she never gets the man she wants and is therefore quite unexperienced when it comes to relationships. Cha Gi-dae is a dating coach and starts to coach Yeon-ae through SNS. Though he is an expert at dating he has trouble getting the girl he wants as well.
This drama focusses on the love stories that evolve between two young adults and their different views on relationships.

Cast: At first we have Boa as Joo Yeon-ae. Though I'm definitely not one of her fans (one of my friends once asked me how I can be a K-Pop fan but not care about Boa at all) I think she really did a good job in this series. It was fun to watch her. Choi Daniel accepted the role of Cha Gi-dae and watching him was definitely entertaining, mostly because of his sometimes overly self-confident character who claims to be an expert at dating but fails to get the woman he wants. I think his character was really awesome. Im Siwan of ZE:A was acting in this drama as Jung Jin-gook and.. he's adorable in this drama, I totally fell for his character though I can't really explain why exactly. And last but not least is Kim Ji-won whom I've seen in To The Beautiful You before as Choi Sae-rom. As far as I remember (yes, it has been a while since I've seen this drama) her character in this series wasn't annoyingly cute but pretty much alright. She'll probably never be one of my favorite actresses but hey, her acting was good, not that much overdone.

After all this series got a rating of 8/10 from me but that's mainly because I'm not that much into love stories, especially not into the typical ones. It's something I definitely would rewatch (maybe just with a better subtitle or in a few years completely without subtitles) around Christmas because that's the only time of the year when I end up completely overly emotional.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen